-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of CoCoKola
Sent: maandag 1 november 2004 05:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] easiest way to move Distribution Lists across
domains. hoping for quick response ;)

"Group Membership Is Not Maintained for Nested Groups Group membership
within other groups is not maintained for interforest migrations "
We would need to retain nested groups if they exist, although I do not know
yet if these DL's contain nested groups, or if that is even possible.

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:25:56 -0600, Brian Desmond
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ADMT should work too.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --Brian Desmond
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Payton on the web! www.wpcp.org
>
> v - 773.534.0034 x135
> f - 773.534.8101

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s)
only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject
to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any
other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this
e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm