-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charlie Kaiser
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 9:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] DHCP authorization problem

I'm going to test it again by yanking the ethernet cable after hours and
seeing if the same problem returns. I'm still not convinced there isn't a
core switch config or code issue. I have seen this happen before; that's why
I knew to bounce the service. We're going to keep looking at it.
The only other thing running on that box is WINS...

Charlie Kaiser
MCSE, CCNA
Systems Engineer
Essex Credit / Brickwalk