We are currently doing security audits on login attempts on specific workstations in
our domain and I am seeing that the Event ID 540 entries (DC security log) are
sometimes missing the Workstation entry. I've seen it happen either way on specific
workstations: one time the user logs in and the workstation ID is mentioned, and the
idea why the workstation is not being consistently identified in the login entries?

Gideon Ashcraft
Network Adminstrator
Screen Actors Guild