They let Eric go to Redmond?  I thought they kept him chained to the debugger all day.  Did he have one with him? J

And why are you there, anyway?

Joe K.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of listmail
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 6:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Indexing an attribute

I sit corrected. :o)

I guess what I meant is that a linked attribute is used as an implied indexed attribute for queries in K3.

Might be interesting to just have the engine light the indexed flag of any attributes that are linked and clear all confusion in K3.

On another topic, I know everyone on the list is jealous, I actually met ~Eric face to face today. He looks amazingly like Tom Cruise.