-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rosales, Mario
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 9:06 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] OU and Policies

Ok have a question hopefully some of you out there could help me out.

We have

MAINOU->OU1
MAINOU->OU2 <-Block Policy Inheritance

MAINOUT-> USER POLICY (Lock Down ScreenSaver Setting) COMPUTER POLICY
MAINOUT-> (Other Policy Settings) Enforced

user1 in OU1
Computer1 in ou2

When user1 logs in - the settings of User Policy still apply.

Am I doing something wrong?

Hope that makes sense

Thanks,
Mario

 The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication and notify the sender.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this communication that do not relate to the official
business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.