Since the computer (not the user) is in OU2 with inheritance blocked, you are only preventing the user from getting the computer policy, Based on what you have set up, the user will get the user policy no matter what OU his computer is in.

The results you are getting are consistent with what you have configured, so perhaps you can tell us what you are trying to accomplish. :-)

Michael Parent MCSE MCT
Analyst (Microsoft Web / Directory Services)
CGI
(902) 453-7300 x3456

"Rosales, Mario" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]