Yep.  Contact the Microsoft Clearinghouse.

Annoying is the least severe term that I'd use, but I try to hold those
words...  Mom said it wasn't nice.....

It has caused such a ruckus that MS is looking to change the
functionality, but the only question is when and how.

Seems everything these days is "In the Longhorn timeframe....<insert
needed function here>"

Rick

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm