From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 3:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] How to Enable a Warning Message During Windows
Logon Welcome

Rick,

That's correct. In fact we once tried having two policies at the domain
level with different values for the password length. We then changed
filtering so that one Domain controller got one policy and an other Domain
controller got a different policy.

We then tested how each behaved when processing password changes and each
was using the different values.

A cute setup, but of no practical use that I can think of.

Alan Cuthbertson