From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 11:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Why no AD integrated DNS secondary zones?

Because when it's integrated, there is no concept of "secondaries" as we
understood it to be in pre-2Kx world. It's there in AD, and any DC can see and
write to it. Now, if you are secondarying the zones on another server located
in another forest/network, why would you want to store that info in your own
AD. You will not be modifying that zone locally on the secondary anyway. Or,
are you intending to?

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT
www.akomolafe.com
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?
 -anon