Testing spoofing block. Please ignore!!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alex Fontana
Sent: 18 November 2004 23:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Juniper Netscreens and AD Replication

Interesting issue with Netscreen 204 Firmware v5; on three occasions we have had AD replication break between sites connected by VPN.  As of now we have reverted back to our v4 box which has worked fine for the past year.  The problem seems to be in LDAP queries, no response when using portqry from HQ to the remote domain controller.

Is anyone running Netscreen 204 w/ v5 firmware between domain controllers?  This happened when we were still running W2k and again this week, we are now running w2k3.

TIA,

-Alex.