-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ulf B.
Simon-Weidner
Sent: 30 November 2004 07:43
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] IT PrOlympics Challenge on WindowsITPro

Weired, I've tried that too but was only provided with the download of the
guide, the Text of the hyperlink was there but not the hyperlink itself. And
previous I received a message stating that I won't be allowed to participate
but welcome to read the guide.

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

  MVP-Book "Windows XP - Die Expertentipps":  http://tinyurl.com/44zcz