-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Douglas M. Long
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 3:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: Full vs Diff

Does it sound out of the ordinary for a Differential to take waaaay
longer than a full backup? It takes about 4 hours for a full backup, and
I have set aside 11 hours (before I have the job auto-cancelled) for the
differentials, and it has been cancelled every time. I understand that
it takes time diffing everything, but this seems a little more than I
expected. Should I be running incrementals instead?