-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Free, Bob
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 4:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] dial-in tab in ADUC

Is it just from an XP box? I can see it on servers W/O RAS.

The Dial-in tab does not appear when you use the Active Directory Users
and Computers snap-in to view the properties for a domain user on a
Windows XP-based computer: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=837490