Is there some way with adfind to find the most frequently logged on user to a client machine? What I am trying to do is map machine names to their owner. The only way I would know how to do this is to find the user that most frequently logs on to each machine. Just knowing the last user to logon or logoff would even get me most of the way there, but the only attribute I see for such a thing is lastLogon and lastLogonTimestamp. Here is what I am using right now:

>Adfind -b dc=domain,dc=com -f "operatingSystemServicePack=Service Pack 1" sAMAccountName

Now if I could only find which user has that machine (I know, I know, I should have documented that).