I am more concerned about my clients not being able to automatically
download from the SUS Server if I configure that setting.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dennis Depp
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 4:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] GPO Question

I'm not sure about the SUS stuff.  I have this set on my terminal
servers.  While I can access the site, I get a message telling me
access is denied.  You might want to set your SUS computer in a
special OU, or setup the ACL for thr GPO to deny apply GPO settings
for the SUS computer.

Dennis