We have it done through a Watchguard firewall so the vpn is established
but if your password has expired you'll be prompted to enter a new one
and than that's cached locally I believe, but I'll check.

I'm sure exchange will ask for a new one though if yours has expired.

Regards
Tim Sutton
IT Systems Manager

Troup Bywaters & Anders
Eastgate House
10 Eastgate
LEEDS LS2 7JL
Tel: 01132432241
Fax: 01132424024
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice
This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to
whom they are addressed. They may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you have received this transmission in
error. please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital
copies and destroy any paper copies. Thank you.