>Is there anyway to determine what server a client is getting is license
from

I use a client side utility in the W2K3 res kit- tsctst.exe

C:\WINDOWS>tsctst

*** License # 1 ***
Issuer - ServerX
Scope - Site License Server
Issued to machine - WorkstationY
Issued to user - BillG
        License ID - A02-5.00-EX
Permanent       RTM
Valid from - 1c2398d 53dd9e00 Thu Aug 01 10:57:48 2002
Expires on - 1e9fd1e d4a5e980 Mon Jan 18 19:14:07 2038