From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul van Geldrop
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 16:47
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] What is the LDAPS port?

If I'm not mistaken, it should be port 636.

Also, keep in mind that FRS uses a selection of random ports, so make sure to include these if you're going to configure a firewall to allow for replication.

This article contains a list you might find helpful:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832017

Regards,

Paul.