-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Hogenauer
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 10:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Need AD DNS Help ASAP

So I have a Domain called domain.com
All computers log on to Domain.com but the DNS Suffix on all systems points
to corp.domain.com.
In DNS there is a Zone for domain.com that was obviously setup when the
domain was initial setup.
there is also a Zone called corp.domain.com, most all resources live in the
corp.domain.com all Zones are AD integrated zones and replicated on all
Domain controllers. All controllers are Windows 2003 running AD 2003.

(My goal is to install exchange 2003 for the entire WAN. I cant install it
until DNS and AD are running properly).

There is also several DNS BIND servers in the company and allot of DNS
records for the resources in the BIND server have been hand created in AD.

I plan on leaving the BIND servers in place and creating stub zones that
point to them under domain.com, if I can move the records in those Zones.

I want to combine all records into the Domain.com and delete all other
zones, so every resources live under Domain.com Is there a way to export all
records and re-import into the domain.com Zone?
If I can do that I would change the TTL and DHCP scopes and push out the new
Suffix info via Group policy..

Any help or suggestions on how I can clean up this DNS mess would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Mike