No it is not a remote management solution.  It allows all your users
to run applications on a server instead of on there local desktops...

Practical example: You have 50 users  you take a big server put
windows, ts & citrix on it. You install your application 1 time on the
server. Then you can choose if your users use it through a Remote
Desktop like client or if you publish the applications straight to the
users desktop.. By this I mean put a shortcut on his computer to start
the application on the server. So you install a application only once
and everybody with access to the citrix machine can use it. You can
also share application throught a webbrowser. You can for instance run
a full outlook client over the internet.

here you can see some demos
http://www.citrix.com/site/demo/index.asp#top

rgds,

Bart