-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Fleischman
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 9:23 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] LDP does not return modifyTimeStamp
attribute...

Yes this is on my short to-look at again list, ETA of tonight, assuming
the 4 items above it for the evening get done. I hope to reply back
around 1am CST, for those that will still be awake, pending on-time
completion of other tasks.

Everyone is probably glad to know I had a good dinner. Interesting
burger I have not had (it had pinaple on it...it was good), cooked
medium. I am now back at work, let the good times roll.

BTW, Brett, you also have 2 bugs for ADAM R2. Don't forget.

~Eric