Well, my friend, you could always break out a copy of RegMon from
Sysinternals and build a dozen or so representative scopes out on a lab box.
That should give you the per scope cost info you're after.

>From there, it seems like the number you really want is the maximum registry
size for a Win2k3 implementation.

Personally, I never got the 80/20 split jazz. I always do 50/50 (or 100% on
one server in my current config, but that's a whole other story - redundancy
isn't terribly important for DHCP with the boxes I manage).

--------
Roger Seielstad
E-mail Geek & MS-MVP

Serv/2003/stan