-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of rubix cube
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 6:22 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Add users?

Ok I could see it now, sorry, thanks its working great I have only one
question, whats the use of the -uci option if I can't pass the
parameteres in an input file? and I have to make the command each time I
want to create a new user?

Also in the addusers.exe windows2k tool, the username was used, now I
have to use UserDN and samid and nither seem to be working as a
username?

thank you

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm