hmmm ... could be a virus trying to send the mail through outlook.

Can you see any other protocols, services, etc bound to the adapter?

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Kern, Tom
Sent: Mon 1/10/2005 4:10 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT:winsock

its uninstalled.
this user has no firewall sw that i can tell. though i get a pop up saying
"outlook express is trying to send a email. do you want to let it send it?"
i have no idea whats making that pop up. its made to look like its coming from
OE. the email is just the welcome message OE sends on first use.

thanks