From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nathan Muggli
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 3:02 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org; Send - AD mailing list
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] time server

I own the time service for Windows, so I can field the OS question. The NTP server in Windows 2003 is NTP V3 RFC compliant and third party NTP clients can (well *should*) be able to sync with it. When you say “doesn’t seem to recognize”, is there an error message? How does it find a valid NTP server?

-Nathan