-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aramide Adebanjo
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 1:32 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Urgent!!: exchange 2000

Hi,
The server ewn-lges008.<domain> is ours. It is the exchange box. But the
message wall server isnt ours ( I think!!). What is a message wall server
cos I was under the impression that it was probably the receiving server
running its mailer...ie..the destination server rejecting my mails...

N.b thx for explaining the LF. Hope we resolve this soon enough