-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shawn Hayes
Sent: dinsdag 18 januari 2005 15:30
To: <
Subject: [ActiveDir] Upgrade resources

We are planning on 'upgrading' our AD boxes from Windows 2000 to Windows
2003.  I was wondering if anyone knows of any caveats or gotchas that may
bite us in the rear.  'Upgrade' for us is defined as moving FSMOs, removing
AD, slicking the boxes, loading W2K3, DCPromo and moving FSMOs back.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm