Folks,

I have a quick question, I have two DCs on in Los Angeles, one in San Diego.

The one in LA is the catalog server, the one in SD is the DC, and they are both
running Windows 2000 servers.

I would like to seperate two servers, and create two seperate domains.

The reason is DC are loosing sync capebilities, for example somethimes we can
not join new computers to domain, we get an "end point mapper is not available"
error, when we get this error we restart servers, everything goes back to
normal.

We have to do tabove restart procedires almost every week.

So I would like to seperate two DC,s and create two new ones without loosing
the AD data, user info ect.

Is this possible?

Thank you,

RObert Oytun