You know, I was looking forward to seeing piccies of this event, but I'm
starting to get scared now.. ;o)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jorge de
Almeida Pinto
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 11:12 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] VERY VERY OT: DEC and Vancouver/Canada

Joe,

So I presume if you'll be visiting DEC, you're there "with shorts on",
you
drink beer "with shorts on". I still remember your "bathing story"..
Combining it with this one... Also "with shorts on" It sounds like do
you
EVERYTHING "with your shorts on" ;-)))

Cheers!
Jorge