AD/AM would be what you're looking for most likely.
http:/www.microsoft.com/ad should have a link.

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of stefano tufillaro
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 4:29 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] proxy ldap and/or server

Hello
I need to find and tto est a product (free-ware if it is possible) that in
Windows Environment (not LINUX or other O.S.) works like a LDAP proxy.
Specifically I need from outside (tunnelling by VPN) to interrogate the LDAP
repository in Active Directory WITHOUT opening the ports directly to Domain
Controllers (389, 3268 ec.).
I should think to use an LDAP Server or likes that is installed on a
computer that 'works' as a replicator or agent proxy LDAP.

On this computer I could open those ports.

Some suggestions ?

Thanks

PS:
I cannot install Exchange on that computer.