Agreed.  I can't imagine a way to have that kind of "isolated OU" the
way Active Directory is currently laid out - I'm seeing the words
"security boundary" and "new forest" in my head before I get even three
seconds into the thought.  Though it would certainly solve the problem
of wanting to create that type of isolation without needing to set up a
separate forest (with the associated separate namespace), either for
security reasons (R&D) or political (this department wants to run their
own boxes) ones.

Laura

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx