Hi Jorge,

One "well-known" operational attribute is schemaUpdateNow, which triggers a
schema cache update, when you write 1 to it.

A more complete list can be digged out from ntdsa.dll:

doOnlineDefrag
removeLingeringObject
SchemaUpgradeInProgress
doLinkCleanup
becomePdcWithCheckPoint
updateCachedMemberships
becomeInfrastructureMaster
checkPhantoms
dumpDatabase
invalidateRidPool
fixupInheritance
becomePdc
schemaUpdateNow
recalcHierarchy
doGarbageCollection
becomeSchemaMaster
replicateSingleObject
becomeRidMaster
becomeDomainMaster

10 out of these 19 are listed in the Platform SDK.

Thanks for the question, Jorge. I have to include this list in the next edition
of "Inside Active Directory" (whenever that will be published).

Yours, Sakari

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx