And those are things I do today.  I was curious if there was anything
else.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darren Mar-Elia
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 12:16 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Installing Office Through GPO to Citrix Servers

A few obvious points. Install it using machine assignment, rather than
per-user assignment or publishing. Install from an administrative
install rather than a copy of the CD, so you can patch the
administrative install point later on. Don't check the box that says to
remove the app if the GPO is no longer in scope. Those are the big ones
that come to mind.