Yes, Access-based Directory Enumeration is just what I described in my dream.
Thanks to Eric and Jimmy for the clarification. And thanks to Microsoft for
implementing it. Now my dream list contains only the other features listed in
the messages from me and Jorge, and a Ferrari and the other usual stuff, of
course.

About AD. Yes, the List Object mode was there from the beginning, but it is
manual, while the NDS approach is automatic.

Yours, Sakari

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx