in its simplicity.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ASB
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 5:56 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Login/Logoff

Have every machine write the data locally to a hidden folder, then send the
data to a central file share.

This logonscript actually has an example of that:
http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/Scripts/?File=LogOn.BAT

-ASB
 FAST, CHEAP, SECURE: Pick Any TWO
 http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/