-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chandra Burra
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 12:51 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] DC - rebuld issues

Hi,

I have a typical issue with re-building a DC.

I am currently in the stage of re-creating a AD domain for DR
documentation.
Have installed W2k server --> trying to restore for a backup tape from
the
live system ( whole C drive and the System state) --> make registry
changes
for RPC and NTFRS

Issue here is that after completely restoring and re-starting -->
prompted
with the login of the local system and not the domain ...mostly if i
login
with the local admin - nothing comes up....explorer.exe does not start
up.

Any ideas and suggetions please.

Regards,
Chandra