From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:08 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Newbie Q: Computer accounts

A couple of newbie questions, please bear with me...

Looking at the computer accounts in Act Dir Users &
Comps, and within each Computer account folder, is
various computer accounts... I understand I can add or
remove computers, but shouldn't they appear
automatically when you connect a computer to the
domain? If I have to add all these manually, that's
fine, I just want to know if this is the only way.

Also, some of them have a Red-X on them, what's this
about?

Thanks in advance.
DDH