Yes Neil,  I just decided to start from a fresh load.  Still bringing up the
servers now.  I'm new to AD and am looking for advice guidance as necessary.  I
thought I had all configurations set correctly, but I couldn't find where I
went wrong.  I thought I missed something somewhere so I wanted to go from
scratch.

Any advice?
Rob

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx