From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Cliffe
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:50 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Using GPO to install an MSI package - Slightly Off Topic

Ah..."the business".  It's a pretty wild circle huh?

- IT doesn't want apps that aren't written properly, but...
- "the business" doesn't care and wants it anyway, so...
- IT can't put the kind of pressure they would like upon the company developing the bad apps, so...
- bad company makes their money anyway, and...
- "business" is happy, because...
- IT "made it work"

So we all three [groups] still have jobs.  Hmm...

By the way...love the "smoldering pile of crap" adjective.  Beautiful!

-DaveC
Reuters America