Hi all,

We are having one windows 2003 DC and one windows 2003 ADC and 2000 clients of win 2000 prof and win xp prof. Now I want when the clients logs on to the domain their computer should update the time of it with the windows 2003 server.Is windows 2003 has any inbuilt feature to setup it as a time server.Is there any  third party programs which converts win 2003 server in to a time server? If yes what is the name of the products.

Is there any opensource programs for setting up time server in windows 2003 or linux?

Can we configure this in GPO?

Thanks and Regards,

K.SENTHIL KUMAR

Do you Yahoo!?