Doesn't work. "System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied."
The Cisco servers are not in the domain, and the DCs won't allow
communications from outside.
If I do a runas with domain credentials, I can make it work, but I was
hoping for a more elegant solution. I don't like doing runas with domain
pwds in a file somewhere. It's my biggest beef with runas...
If I try to do the same to the IP address of our switch, it says
"network path not found".
You'd think there would be a way to allow a stand-alone server to synch
with an external time source...

Charlie Kaiser
MCSE, CCNA
Systems Engineer