FYI. If anyone posted anything specifically aimed at me, I just want to let
you know I haven't seen it yet and I apologize.

My provider GLOBAT got plugged for inbound SMTP sometime around Thu 3AM
(Last post I saw was the HELP!!! Undelete required post from Aramide. Most
of my email seems to be flowing in now. At least tons of spam and bogus
virus and bounced mail notifications (if you have my [EMAIL PROTECTED] email
address in your contact list, feel free to remove it, my email address isn't
that hard to recall - especially if you have a virus) has come through now.

However mail from this list doesn't seem to be bouncing back like the mail
from all the other lists. I see the 3AM post and then some posts from Roger
at 11PM. I have (or at least should have) the rest in an archive account on
my Exchange server which is also registered to receive, I will just have to
go dig it out. Should be done tomorrow.

I also need to look for another provider, this is the third inbound SMTP
blowup in three months. I stopped using their outbound SMTPs some time ago
because of their delays.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx