From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Suheyla Ikiz
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 8:12 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] HELP!!! Undelete required

Hi,
I am  new to this group.
I have AD with some problem ( not removing child domains ). So we have decided to
set up new DC with 2003 Server in isolated network. Users and groups need to be moved . We have used ldifde
and csvde commands. During the import option i have the following errors. We have all ready configured the Domain
Cntroller security parameters and Domain security parameters ( i can create new user with blank pass)

D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1>ldifde -i -f deneme.ldf
Connecting to "dc2005.bilten..."
Logging in as current user using SSPI
Importing directory from file "ondokuz.ldf"
Add error on line 1: Unwilling To Perform
The server side error is "Unable to update the password. The value provided for
the new password does not meet the length, complexity, or history requirement of
 the domain."
0 entries modified successfully.
An error has occurred in the program
No log files were written.  In order to generate a log file, please
specify the log file path via the -j option.

Now, deneme.ldf says
dn: CN=mesut yelok,OU=Bilgisayar Merkezi,DC=bilten,
changetype: add
accountExpires: 9223372036854775807
cn: mesut yelok
codePage: 0
countryCode: 0
displayName: mesut yelok
distinguishedName:
 CN=mesut yelok,OU=Bilgisayar Merkezi,DC=biltengivenName: mesut
instanceType: 4
name: mesut yelok
objectCategory:
 CN=Person,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=biltenobjectClass: user
sAMAccountName: mesut
sn: yelok
userAccountControl: 66048
userPrincipalName: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
uSNChanged: 496560
uSNCreated: 171214
whenChanged: 20040628104511.0Z
whenCreated: 20040330071903.0Z

And i could not get the password field information.
Do you have any idea ??

Thanks for your help

Suheyla