What do you mean you can't query on lastLogonTimeStamp in oldcmp?

If you use the -llts option (I'll let you guess what that stands for) it
uses lastLogonTimeStamp for the aging instead of pwdLastSet.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Singler
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:47 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Disabling Inactive Users

AFAIK oldcmp will give you the lastLogonTimestamp (if you are w2k3
functional) but you can't query directly on that.  the -age switch looks at
pwdLastSet (it's possible that a user has not changed their password in +90
days but they login everyday - therefore they are not "inactive").

a manual method one could try is (watch wrap):

adfind.exe -b dc=domain,dc=edu -f
"&(objectcategory=person)(samaccountname=*)" -tdc lastLogon
userPrincipalName -sort lastLogon >c:\inactive.log

Then pass it through joe's perl csv converter. Then massage.

Finally:

disable using your fav method (dsmod comes to mind).

see joeware.net for adfind