Logon Failure, User Name or password is bad type of message, which is
not the case.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Perdue David J
Contr InDyne/Enterprise IT
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 4:49 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Custom MMC

What happens if the user in domain 1 does a runas using an account with
the appropriate memebership/rights from domain 2?

//SIGNED//
David J. Perdue
Network Security Engineer, InDyne Inc
Comm: (805) 606-4597    DSN: 276-4597