Any query throws the referral exception.

Like

"(& (mailnickname=*) (|
(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=contact)) ))" which is from the
"All Contacts" address list.

or

"(& (mailnickname=*) (|
(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(!(homeMDB=*))(!(msExchHomeServerName=*)))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=contact))(objectCategory=group)(objectCategory=publicFolder)(objectCategory=msExchDynamicDistributionList)
))"
whis is from the Default Global Address list.

Any ideas are welcome =)

Mikael Håkansson

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx