Hi Dave,

This will be my fourth DEC and everyone has been worth it. I think I have learned more at this conference than any other I have attended. It is very focused, intimate and full of some incredibly interesting people who are out there doing it.

The content ranges in complexity but almost all is going to be accessible if you have been working with AD for years. What helps at this show is after the talk you are having conversations with attendees who can clarify topics based on their own experiences as well as provide tips on how it may be applicable to your situation.

Like Joe mentioned the ability to have candid conversations with people from Microsoft is also incredibly valuable. There are a slew of Microsoft people there and they are all focused on Directories and surrounding technologies.

The networking outside of the Microsoft people is also a great value.

Oh yeah, occasionally watching hung over people try to pay attention to deep DNS discussions is sort of fun as well <G>. Being a hung over person trying to pay attention to deep DNS discussions, well, that is not quite as fun!

I hope to see you there.

Kevin