I'm getting the GUID from Event ID 8270, Source MSExchangeAL.  I think
it shows me the domain.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mulnick, Al
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:13 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GUID to DN?

LDP will do what you're after.

Can you be more specific about what you want to do via GUI?

Are you looking to have a box pop up and accept a GUID as input and when
you
click 'Search' it spits back out a box that has the DN?  Why and where
are
you getting the GUID?  What's the application of such a program?

Al