Hello experts,

We need to upgrade our existing 2000 environment to windows 2003 environment. How can i do that smoothly without any hassle?

At this moment, I’m in process of taking one extra domain controller (has no role) from the existing active directory structure & isolate it in a separate network to try the upgrade.

Is this the right scenario otherwise how can I replicate my domain controllers in different hardware & do an upgrade test.

Is there any recommendation I need to be aware of.

Regards,

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic message transmission contains information from Qatar Steel Company (QASCO) which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attachments, is prohibited without the written consent of Qatar Steel Company (QASCO).