From: Kern, Tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:22 PM
To: ActiveDir (E-mail)
Subject: [ActiveDir] deny internet

hi all.
If I want to deny a user internet access but allow everything else, is this
possible via GPO? On win2k and winXP?
also to include other browsers besides IE
a firewall solution is not possible right now and the clients are dhcp so cisco
acl's won't always work.
Can I gpo this or is it easier to give the client a static ip and acl it on the
router?
thanks

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx

Confidential
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property
of Belkin Corporation and/or its affiliates, are confidential,
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one
of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx